Monday, April 22, 2013

My Coworker Likes Me

I know in the really first time we met at work that this unique coworker likes me. I don’t must elaborate how confident I'm but I just do know. I’ve been having a lot of males in my life, flirted back using a few and I’m just confident together with the way I appear. Hahaha! But I do not know if he has confidence to ask me for a date. I may look a bit intimidating when you initially met me but I’m really not if you get to understand me.

I always catch him staring at me and it’s awkward coz he had to appear away and it makes me shy to strategy him now. He as soon as told me that he likes the way I smile. We talked a handful of instances anytime he invites me to go out for lunch with his group but we have been by no means actually left alone. But if he would ask me for any date, I’m not definitely sure if I'd say yes coz I do not assume I like him. He’s white, clean, about six feet tall, handsome but not my variety. I know, I know, physical look shouldn’t matter but it is crucial for me to possess physical attraction. Also, I’m not positive if he’s a boyfriend material or simply someone to get a short-term relationship. The thrusting vibrator is ugly, but it works well.

This is exciting coz he’s in front, about 7 feet away from my desk. I could see myself blushing hahah! Ok wait, why am I blushing when I do not like him? Hahaha! I’ll give him per week, if he will not ask me to get a date, I won’t ever date with him! Latex dildos will quickly heat up when exposed to your body temperature, making for a more comfortable erotic ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment